- Travel research and scheduling arrangements such as flights, hotels and restaurant bookings
- Managing your calendar, appointments, reminders etc.
- Manage your loyalty cards.
- Handle credit card and bank statements.
- Find a personal trainer and book 3 times per week.
- Filing: yes, that’s right. We can even manage your filing remotely!
- Document formatting.
- Transcription of meeting minutes.
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files.
- PowerPoint presentation preparation.
- Email correspondence, emailing on your behalf etc.
- Outsourcery accounts can be shared with your family.
- Restaurant bookings.
- Finding a babysitter.
- Researching and planning a family holiday.
- Find a video editor to create a film using family iPhone clips.
How to Get Started with a virtual PA
It just takes 10 minutes to get started and start handing over tasks to your dedicated PA.
Download our guide to Getting Started.
WE SHOW YOU HOW TO BE MORE EFFICIENT
Between them all, our team has centuries of experience in helping successful people manage their lives.
We set everything up
If you would like us to, we will set up calendars, call handling, email systems and task management processes.
Part of your company
We become part of your business. We send emails on your behalf, and you can train your PA to do anything you need.
“My most valuable asset is my time, and you give me back 30 hours a month. Thank you!”Michael Lutzenkirchen
BECAUSE IT’S SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Our client terms include a comprehensive confidentiality agreement between you and Outsourcery.
All our PAs are subject to robust, broad non-disclosure agreements covering everything they do at Outsourcery.
Robust data security
We have wide-ranging data security practices covering access to email, working files and client data.
Effective office security
The weak link in many organisations’ security is the physical office space – we control the working environment and access to it very carefully.