Virtual Executive AssistantThe Best Opportunities.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A great relationship builder who genuinely likes working with people.
- A strong orientation towards being helpful and adding value to your clients’ lives.
- A proactive approach coupled with the ability to think innovatively and focus on solutions.
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to speak and write well in English. (fluency in a foreign language will be advantageous).
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fun and friendly, with a professional and organised approach.
- A good decision-maker who can be also be tactfully assertive.
- IT confident – comfortable around technology and happy to try out new software applications.
- Openness to learning and developing new skills.
- The ability to work independently but also to collaborate with your team.
- A good core business skills set from any number of business functions e.g. PA, admin, project management, HR, marketing, client services, finance etc.
- 2-3 years of work experience and practical business knowledge is a pre-requisite.
- Social media and content writing experience will be advantageous.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with between 1-5 international clients across a diverse range of industries including start-ups, travel, property, corporates, celebrities, wellness practitioners and many others.
- Developing a deep understanding of the needs of your clients who are mostly international, UK based.
- Completing a diverse list of tasks on a daily basis – we aim to align your work tasks to your skills and experience as far as possible e.g. admin, marketing, project management, PA, business operations, client services, HR or finance etc.