Sales & Client ServicesThe Best Opportunities.
You can effectively communicate with CEO level contacts and have excellent customer service skills. As a self-starter, you are well organised and effectively complete tasks with little supervision. Learning and developing is second nature and you are well-versed in standard office software as well as various sales related tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, salesforce and mail chimp. At least 5 years working experience in a similar role.
About the job
We don’t do sales traditionally, we are not hard sell. We believe in our products and services and want to help people find the best solution.
- A great relationship builder who genuinely likes working with people.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Comfortable dealing with international clients – based in the UK, Europe, Middle East, North America and Australia.
- A proactive approach coupled with the ability to think innovatively and focus on solutions.
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to speak and write well in English. (fluency in a foreign language will be advantageous).
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fun and friendly, with a professional and organised approach.
- A good decision-maker who can be also be tactfully assertive.
- IT confident – comfortable around technology and happy to try out new software applications.
- Liaising with potential clients in order to understand their needs and provide effective solutions.
- Managing sales enquiries through our CRM.
- Providing information to clients and closing sales deals.
- Maintaining a highly organised pipeline.
- Researching and identifying new b2b sales leads.
- Providing feedback to the management team on new methods to prospect leads.