International Relationship ManagerThe Best Opportunities.
About the job
We have a wide range of opportunities and spend a great deal of time matching you up to the right clients. So, whatever your background, if you have the right qualities and experience, we have a job for you.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A great relationship builder who genuinely likes working with people.
- A strong orientation towards being helpful and adding value to your clients’ lives.
- A proactive approach coupled with the ability to think innovatively and focus on solutions.
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to speak and write well in English. (fluency in a foreign language will be advantageous).
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fun and friendly, with a professional and organised approach.
- A good decision-maker who can be also be tactfully assertive.
- IT confident – comfortable around technology and happy to try out new software applications.
- Openness to learning and developing new skills.
- The ability to work independently but also to collaborate with your team.
- A good core business skills set from any number of business functions e.g. client services, social media management, project management.
- 2-3 years of work experience and practical business knowledge is a pre-requisite.
- Social media and content writing experience will be advantageous.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with a diverse range of industries including start-ups, celebrities, wellness practitioners and many others.
- Maintaining pro-active client communication to foster a high touch relationship.
- Building client loyalty through the consistent delivery of high quality and reliable work.
- Taking full ownership of clients’ problems and ensuring complete client satisfaction of problem resolution.
- Carrying out research and data collection.
- Conducting data analysis and preparing feedback reports.
- Preparing proposals and presentations.
- Organising and executing various business projects on behalf of clients e.g. recruiting, payroll and lead prospecting.