International Lifestyle ManagerThe Best Opportunities.
About the job
We have a wide range of opportunities and spend a great deal of time matching you up to the right clients. So, whatever your background, if you have the right qualities and experience, we have a job for you.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A great relationship builder who genuinely likes working with people.
- A strong orientation towards being helpful and adding value to your clients’ lives.
- A proactive approach coupled with the ability to think innovatively and focus on solutions.
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to speak and write well in English. (fluency in a foreign language will be advantageous).
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fun and friendly, with a professional and organised approach.
- A good decision-maker who can be also be tactfully assertive.
- IT confident – comfortable around technology and happy to try out new software applications.
- Openness to learning and developing new skills.
- The ability to work independently but also to collaborate with your team.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Social media and content writing experience will be advantageous.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Maintaining pro-active client communication to foster a high touch relationship.
- Building client loyalty through the consistent delivery of high quality and reliable work.
- Taking full ownership of clients’ problems and ensuring complete client satisfaction of problem resolution.
- Supporting cross selling and referrals to contribute towards the company’s growth.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to increase clients’ satisfaction and work efficiency through online research, business management, analysing data and reporting trends and assisting with lifestyle, travel and property management.