HR and RecruitmentThe Best Opportunities.
About the job
Improving people’s lives is what we believe in. This is what we need from our staff who help us manage people:
What we’re looking for in you:
- An HR/organisational psychology or similar tertiary qualification.
- A solid understanding of human resource management principles, particularly talent management.
- A strong orientation towards being helpful and adding value to our employees’ lives.
- High levels of confidentiality.
- A great relationship builder who genuinely likes working with people.
- A proactive approach coupled with the ability to think innovatively and focus on solutions.
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to speak and write well in English.
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fun and friendly, with a professional and organised approach.
- IT confident – comfortable around technology and happy to try out new software applications.
- Openness to learning and developing new skills.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Handling the full recruitment and selection process including job descriptions, advertising, screening and interviewing.
- HR administration and accurate record-keeping.
- Participating in the onboarding process and various training initiatives.
- Assisting with the performance management process.
- Preparing HR reports and metrics.