We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
We are looking for Digital Strategists with 3 years plus experience. All positions are remote and offer flexible working hours with a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week.
If you have been out of work for a while, we also offer excellent training and onboarding to get you up to speed.
We are looking for experienced Digital Strategists who can create effective solutions and lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home positions.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, training and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Working in an advisory role to help team members implement digital marketing strategies.
- Managing and improving quality through process development and training.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and training the team on how to use them.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- South African citizenship / Permanent residency and currently living in South Africa.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.