We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Social Media and Digital Marketing Management. We are an award winning South African based organization supplying international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually. We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- We offer you the opportunity to work on and lead campaigns for international clients.
- Flexible / Part-time working opportunities.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities, we are promoting our top performers regularly.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work opportunity with virtual positions throughout South Africa
What we are looking for in you:
- You have a high-level understanding of social media, you know Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram inside out.
- You love social media and are passionate about making it a tool for good.
- You love creating unique content, that thrills and engages audiences.
- You are a social media chameleon! You are able to manage multiple social media accounts, keeping “on brand” from account to account.
- You should be comfortable discussing social media strategies and talking clients through social media reports on an ongoing basis.
- You have a good understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Knowledge of third-party software (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent) to measure the effectiveness of social activity.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Develop creative and clever social media marketing strategies as well as set objectives to increase brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with marketing timelines.
- Plan content and delivery using tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Researching the digital marketing / social media industry, competitors and presenting it to clients.
- Efficient reporting that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations.
- Collaborating with other departments of the business.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in similar position.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Working hours: Part and potential for full-time
Remuneration: Market related
If you are interested in working for OS Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.