We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Digital Strategy & Marketing Management. We are an award winning South African based organization supplying international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually. We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
We are looking for experienced Digital Strategists who can create effective solutions and lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible / Part-time working opportunities.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work opportunity with virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, training and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
What You’ll Be Up To:
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Working in an advisory role to help team members implement digital marketing strategies.
- Managing and improving quality through process development and training.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and training the team on how to use them.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in similar position.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Working hours: Part-time or Full-time
Remuneration: Market related
If you are interested in working for OS Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.