We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Digital Marketing Management.
We are an award winning South African based organization suppling international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually.
We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible / Part-time working opportunities.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work, virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, mentoring, training and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing plans that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and company.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, and marketing goals of your clients.
- Manage and assist the Implementation of digital marketing strategies with your account management team.
- Managing and improving quality through testing, reporting and client communications
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Producing monthly reports for clients containing a description of your monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the customer.
- South African Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Working hours: Part time or Full time.
Remuneration: Market related
If you are interested in working for OS Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.