We are offering a remote working opportunity for a Content Writer for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company. We hire 100% around values and how you will fit into our culture. There is also a lot of room for developing your career here too.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment where continuous learning is encouraged.
- Work from home positions.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Exceptional creative web writing skills across a range of different styles and tones.
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts and email.
- Immaculate spelling and grammar coupled with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Good understanding of keyword placement, SEO best practice and web analytics.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Knowledge of SEO and experience using SEO tools. Understanding of Google Analytics and social platform insights.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- High-level understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Familiar with WordPress (content and basic editing), BlogSpot or similar.
- Self-starter, a great team player, excellent work ethic and meets deadlines.
- Positive attitude and show a strong desire to help people and collaborate.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Developing concepts and creating content for blogs.
- Writing social media posts.
- Writing website content.
- Creating storyboards for videos.
- Promoting content on social media.
- Proofreading and editing copy.
- Analysing content marketing metrics and adapting techniques accordingly.
- Collaborating with inhouse digital marketing specialists and community managers.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A portfolio of work showcasing your diverse writing abilities and proven track record.
- Relevant Diploma / Degree.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Working hours: Full-time
Remuneration: Market related
If you are interested in working for OS Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.